Now is the time to get going in QuickBooks. Susan provides “side-by-side hand holding” that gives practices the confidence and encouragement needed to get started.
If you have been successfully procrastinating using QuickBooks in your practice, now is the time to get going. There is a solution for you! The QuickBooks Easy Start Package includes:
- The QuickBooks data file already customized with your practice’s information, the Practice Management Chart of Accounts and memorized monthly and weekly reports for easy access
- Two 2 hour online training sessions via GoToMeeting.com with Susan
- Getting The Most Out Of QuickBooks In Your Practice book for easy reference
The QuickBooks Easy Start Package teaches you how to use QuickBooks from the very beginning and helps customize the details for your practice. Here’s how it works:
- After your purchase notification is received by SGS, you will be sent an email with two attachments. The first attachment is an Easy Start Questionnaire required to finalize your customized QuickBooks data file. Complete and fax back to our office as soon as possible.
The second attachment is information regarding the two Easy Start appointments: what you will need, what will be covered during the sessions and what homework must be done. The Getting The Most Out Of QuickBooks In Your Practice book will be mailed priority mail within 3 to 5 business days.
- You will need to purchase QuickBooks Pro at a retail vendor (i.e. Costco or Sam’s Club) and install it on the computer you want to use QuickBooks. Be sure to download any current updates when you are prompted to do so.
- Within the US: We will call to schedule your first online conference call. This call is two hours in length and can be scheduled at your convenience. Your second conference call, also two hours in length, will be scheduled at the completion of your first conference call. The morning of each scheduled conference call, you will receive an email invitation with specific information on how to join the call via GoToMeeting.com. Please be sure to verify the phone number for the conference call.
- International: We will call to schedule your first online conference call. Your second conference call will be scheduled at the completion of your first conference call. The morning of each scheduled conference call, you will receive an email invitation with specific information on how to join the call via GoToMeeting.com.
The VoIP option included with GoToMeeting allows you to talk and listen through your computer over the Internet at no charge, using a headset/speakers and microphone. Phone conferencing telephone numbers are included in your email invitations and on the Control Panel, and VoIP begins instantly when you start the session.
- During your first online conference call, using your newly-created file, you will learn the basics of using QuickBooks in your practice. You will have homework to bring your file current.
- Your second online conference call is typically scheduled three to four weeks from the first conference call. Join Susan online to answer any questions you encountered, a quick check of your QuickBooks usage, and further instruction in other areas, including reports.
Additional time is available (Prepaid Support), depending on your practice’s uniqueness or payroll options but is not included with the initial package.
This is the easiest way to get going using QuickBooks. No more excuses – let Susan get you going using QuickBooks in your practice!