Ethics Is A Choice
With a firm belief that ethics is for everyone, Susan has developed a course for the whole office. Not only does she outline the fundamentals of understanding ethics, but she also demonstrates how our codes of ethics directly affect our behaviors and choices in the workplace. Integrity is ultimately an individual choice that impacts the whole business. Learn more.
Audience members discover the meaning of ethics, the influencing factors at play, what happens when we violate our integrity and how to build a lasting code of ethics in a professional practice.
- Comprehend the basics of ethics
- Connect business ethics with personal ethics
- Identify who and what influences ethics
- Understand a seared conscience
- Know the five corporate models and how they apply in a practice
- Develop a personal and professional “Code of Ethics”
A Door Closes and Another Opens
And if another door doesn’t open, then there’s always the window. Life is a series of doors. Connection between the great depression, WWII, 9/11, and the Recession. Life will have inevitable hardships, but it is how we choose to navigate ourselves through the ups and downs that shapes who we are. Your timeline, your open door, your choice. The future is yours for the making.
- Realize perceived weaknesses become our strengths
- Establish a personal code of ethics
- Create a vision for the future
- Overcome Fear of Failure
- Think Outside The Box
- Pursue a Life of Motion
- Live life based on your own timeline
- Invest in themselves and their futures
- To be a positive impact in the world
Oh Say, Can You See?
American history teaches us applicable lessons for our lives. Susan takes her audience on a historical tour of the events that have built America and how they pertain to everyday business activities and life lessons. Tour stops include the Alamo, the War of 1812, the Civil War and a few other notable moments.