Ever wonder if you are truly using QuickBooks correctly or maximizing its use?
Answer the following questions
- Is your QuickBooks setup appropriately for a professional practice?
- Do you understand your chart of accounts?
- Should you be audited, can you rely on your QuickBooks?
- Is your QuickBooks setup for taxes or for business analysis?
- Are you a new QuickBooks user and you want someone to “check” your efforts?
- Are you truly using QuickBooks correctly or maximizing its use?
Six simple questions.
With the QuickBooks File Review, you will send SGS a QuickBooks Portable File.
Susan will then review your data and return a report of the practice’s current QuickBooks file specifying:
- Observed errors,
- Chart of accounts inadequacies,
- QuickBooks file weaknesses,
- And a prognosis on how to best repair the problems.